How To Sync Bluestacks with PC : Now days Android is the most common OS and it has millions of users. It is quite common to seeing that one person is using more than one Android device. Even you have noticed that or maybe you are one of those people who are suing Android Phone, Android Tablet and PC. suppose you are using three gadgets have you ever think to sync all these Gadgets. If no, read this article “How to Sync Bluestacks with PC | Android Phone | Could Connect”.
In earlier tutorial of this blog we have discussed how to run Android applications on PC. If you wish to sync all your Android devices with PC you’ll need an emulator known as Bluestacks. Bluestacks is an amazing tool that allows you to play Android games on your Windows PC or even on MAC. Bluestacks also provides interface like Android OS so that you can enjoy your Android games or apps on PC also.
If you sync your entire Android device with Bluestacks then you can enjoy same game on your Android Phone, Android Tablet or even on your PC. How will you love to play same games on your mobile phone or on your tablet or PC without losing app data? Yes you’ve read it right all this can be possible without losing your app data. When you allow your device to sync then you can continue your game on other device from where you left on previous device. Means if your Android device battery is going low then also you can enjoy your game on PC from the same stage. All this can happen with Bluestacks and Cloud Connect. Bluestacks has made it possible to simulate Android environment on PC and has even gone further to provide a based service that enables PC to become extension of Android device. And Cloud Connect is an Android app that makes possible to instantly sync Android apps across devices. Bluestacks Cloud Connect also provides you to port your smartphone to your PC.
Pre-Requirements for Syncing Android device with PC
- Download Bluestacks Cloud Connect for Android – Download
How To Sync Bluestacks with PC | Android Phone | Could Connect
- We are assuming you’ve Downloaded and configured Bluestacks and Bluestacks Cloud Connect before starting any further process.
- Now open Bluestacks and go for the “Settings”.
- Now choose “Cloud Connect” option on the Settings page for allowing access to connect your Android device with your PC.
- When you select the previous option i.e. Cloud Connect, then you will be asked “Do you have an Android Phone?” choose “Yes” and then click on “Next”.
- After this you have to register yourself with Bluestacks for this “Enter Mail and Phone No.” and then click on “Register”.
- Once you have successfully registered then a PIN will be provided that you have to enter in your Bluestacks Cloud Connect app on your Android device.
- Now launch Bluestacks Cloud Connect app on your Android device and then enter PIN in the space provided. 3 digits in each box and Click on “Login” button.
- When you logged in then you can able to see apps installed on your device. Select the apps which you want to sync with your PC. (Note : You can select 35 apps at a time and sync).