Samsung Galaxy S6 Screen Won’t Turn On – Black Screen issue : Few months ago Samsung launched an exceptionally good smartphone that is Samsung Galaxy S6. Samsung Galaxy S6 is just overloaded with the amazing features that why it become too popular among the users. Galaxy S6 offers super AMOLED capacitive 5.1 inches of touchscreen with resolution pixels of 1440 x 2560. It comes with 2550 mAh Li-Ion battery and Android OS, v5.0.2 along with Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2.1 GHz Cortex-A57 CPU. In spite of all the features users are complaining about some common errors. If you are going to neglect these minor errors or issues then Samsung Galaxy S6 is an amazing phone. Today we are going to discuss one of those common problems that are Samsung Galaxy S6 won’t turn on and stays black.
Fix Samsung Galaxy S6 Screen Won’t Turn On and Stays Black
Here we are going to provide one of the most effective solutions. You may find more solutions over the web but believe us this is by far the best and helped most of the users in fixing Samsung galaxy s6 screen won’t turn on issue.
Plug in Charger and Hold Power Button
One of the reasons for this black screen issue on Samsung Galaxy S6 is that it wasn’t charged. In order to fix this black screen issue hold the power button and plug in the charging cable. When you do this your device will enter into a sleep mode. To fix this, ensure that the battery is charged and hold the power button for 10 to 20 seconds.
Boot Your device in Safe Mode
It is necessary to boot your device in safe mode to check whether a third party app is causing the issue or it was something else. So when you boot your device in safe mode only important and necessary apps will be loaded not the third party apps. This may fix your Samsung galaxy S6 screen won’t turn on stays black. To boot your device into safe mode follow the steps discussed below :
- Hold Power Key of your device until Samsung Screen appears.
- Now release the power button and press Volume Down Key.
- After this at the left bottom corner you’ll see Safe Mode.
- Now select Factory Reset but remember all your data will be lost you can also try Normal Boot option.
Wipe Cache Partition of Samsung Galaxy S6
If still, Samsung Galaxy S6 Screen Won’t Turn on this will help you. To wipe cache partition memory you have to enter in recovery mode steps related to this are described below :
- First of all turn off your device and then press and hold power button, volume up key and home button all together.
- If you see a blue screen means you’ve entered in recovery mode. Here your touch screen will be disabled so you have to use volume, home and power key.
- Now use Volume key to reach to Recovery Menu and then select “Wipe Cache Partition” then at the end of the process you’ll see “Reboot System Now”.
- That’s all you are done now hopefully this black screen issue will not bother again.