Request Refund For Apps Purchased From App Store : Have you ever thought of returning an app that you purchased from App Store. If yes, then read this article and you can get refund of your app that you purchased from apps store. Sometime we bought the apps just look at the description of the app or sometimes it was not working as per our convenience and then we regret why we had bought this. Here you can get the solutions of such situations and you can apply for returning the purchased app. Read this article How to request refund for apps purchased from app store.
You can apply for returning the app by two means. First one is from Apple Website and another way for requesting a refund is through iTunes. You can choose any one of the option. But here is a condition that you should satisfy before applying for return that is, the app you want to return must be purchased in last 90 days. If you want to get refund of the app that you purchased before 90 days that was not possible. Once you’ve made a return request then you’ll get a confirmation email and generally valid refund requests are typically processed within a day or two.
How To Request Refund For Apps Purchased From App Store
Method 1 : Refund From Apps Store Through Apple Website
- Now sign in with the Apple ID which you have used while purchasing the app.
- In Report a Problem page click on the “Apps” section. When you choose Apps section it will show all the apps which you have downloaded from the App Store. This list of app contains all the apps whether it is paid or free ones. From these apps choose the app for which you have to request the refund.
- Once you found the app click on the “Report a Problem” button. As soon as you’ll click on report a problem a drop down menu appears from that menu select the reason for return request. You can describe the problem faced with the app like it’s to buggy or you can say that it is not the same as they described in app description.
- When your form is completed you can hit the “Submit” button.
Note : When you submit a request for return doesn’t think that you are going to get refund definitely. They will summarize you issue and if you have genuine reason then only you get the refund. Also notice that this procedure can take few weeks.
Method 2 : Refund From Apps Store Through iTunes
- First of all navigate to your “View Account” which you find under store option.
- Now find the app for which you want to generate return request. For this go to “Purchase History” section. If you didn’t find you app inn recent apps you can change month and year.
- When you have found the app click on the small icon with an arrow located on the left side of the app’s listing.
- On the next page click on the “Report a Problem” button and then on “Report a Problem” link present adjacent to the app’s title. After this you’ll be directed to the official Apple’s website then you have to follow the four steps discussed in method 1.
Hope this article “Request Refund For Apps Purchased From App Store” helped you with your issue.
Also Read : Fix iTunes Error3194