How To Increase Size Of RAM In Bluestacks: – Bluestacks in one of the most popular Android emulator, which is now days used by most of the users. This emulator allows you to play Android games and Apps on your computer. Bluestacks is a heavy tool to run on your PC it requires at least 2GB of RAM to run the applications. But you can increase size of RAM in Bluestacks you can choose to install and run Smart System App to check the RAM size. You can read this article “How to Increase Size of RAM in Bluestacks” to efficiently increase the RAM size.
Also Read : Bluestacks Market Not Found Error
How to Increase Size of RAM in Bluestacks
- First of all you need to stop all the Bluestacks service and processes. For this navigate to folder “C:\Program Files\Bluestacks” and then run the file “HD-Quit.exe”.
- Now you have to open the Run dialog box for this press Windows Logo Key + R. After opening type regedit and then OK to open the Registry Editor then click on Yes if prompted by the User Account Control.
- Now navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Bluestacks\Guests\Android. After this double click on the Memory which was present on the right side of the windows appear.
- Now change the Base option to Decimal Mode which was selected as Hexadecimal by default. And you have to allocate the value for RAM into the Value Data Field which must be in megabytes, then click OK and exit the Registry Editor.
- That’s all. Now launch your Bluestacks application to check your new size of RAM. If it was not changed restart your PC and then check.
Note : The size of Bluestacks RAM depends on your computers RAM. So allot the RAM wisely don’t allow more than the RAM you have in your computer. Also make sure that you’ll not allocate more than 50% of RAM of your computer’s RAM.