Uninstall Android Bloatware Apps Without Root : As we know Android is one of the most popular operating system along with iOS and Windows. Among all three operating systems users wants to go for Android because of its features and reasonable price. We all know that price of iOS is quite high therefore it doesn’t suits everyone’s pocket whereas Windows OS lags from Android in apps. Although these two iOS and Windows are also good operating system but users wants to buy Android. There are also some other reasons that attracts users towards Android like its user interface, number of apps, price, ease of use and accessibility. These are all the good feature of Android but Android comes with lot of Bloatware apps. Do you know what these Bloatware Apps are? These apps are preinstalled in your operating system. Today we are going to discuss how to remove these Bloatware apps from your Android device without root. Read how to uninstall android Bloatware apps without root.
Download Google Play Store Latest Version
Why do we Need to Uninstall Bloatware Apps?
Bloatware apps are preinstalled on your operating system and most of the users are not using them. Since you are not using these Bloatware apps then also they are running in background and takes memory from your device. These applications create stack and continuously takes RAM from your device and therefore your device faces lags. So according to us it’s a great idea to uninstall android Bloatware apps without root because it save your memory and without rooting saves your time and rooting requires lot of technical knowledge also. To opt this simple method to uninstall android Bloatware apps without root just have a look on this tutorial. Read How To Fix Uninstall Android Bloatware Apps Without Root. Download Bubble Witch Saga 2 For PC
Download Google Play Services Apk File Latest Version
How To Uninstall Android Bloatware Apps Without Root
It is critically important to uninstall android Bloatware apps without root to save memory and prevent your android from lagging. I didn’t understand why these apps are preinstalled on everyone device. Most of us didn’t use it even at once. If they want to provide these apps so they can upload it to server and those users who need this they can easily download it through play store. Leave this debate and focus to uninstall android Bloatware apps without root. We have discussed two methods regarding this topic you can opt any one of them. Download Doodle Jump For PC.
Method 1 : Disable Bloatware Apps from Android Device
- First of all Go To Settings then click on Apps
- Now simply slide your screen and you’ll see All Tab where you see all your apps including Bloatware apps
- Now select one by one those Bloatware apps which you want to disable
- When a particular app was selected you’ll see options like Force Stop, Uninstall Update and Disable. Select Disable
- While disabling the particular app you’ll get a warning message just ignore it and press Yes
- That’s all you have successfully removed Bloatware app from Android OS
Method 2 : Use App To Uninstall Android Bloatware Apps Without Root
- For this first of all download NoBloat Free from Google Play Store
- When you open NoBloat Free it will ask to grant root permission, grant it
- Now click on System Apps and then select the Bloatware app which you want to delete
- Now when you click on the Bloatware App you’ll see a pop up which will show some options before deleting any app
- Choose Backup and Delete option it will create backup of the current app of current version and delete it
- That’s all you have successfully uninstalled android Bloatware apps
These two are the tricks related to uninstalling Android Bloatware apps without root. Hope you liked this article “How To Uninstall Android Bloatware Apps Without Root” if you face any issue then leave a comment we will fix it as soon as possible.