How To Recover Deleted Files From Hard Drives or USB: – This must had happened to everyone that you had deleted some of your important stuff from Hard Drive or USB accidently. Did you faced it once ever in your life?? Now you don’t have to worry about this problem because you can recover that important stuff with third party software. Name of this software is “Recuva” (you can opt any other recover software according to your need) I like Recuva because I am used too of using it. Do you remember that day when you are copying a file from USB and delete a file and you think you can collect it from recycle bin and then you think this will not go to recycle bin. Now it’s ok you can recollect them easily with Recuva. Now let us discuss how to recover deleted files from hard drives or USB.
Also Read : How To Fix Update Exe Windows Error
How To Recover Deleted Whatsapp Photos
How To Recover Deleted Files From Hard Drives
- Step 1:- First of all you need to stop using the drive from where you want to recover your data because using that drive continuously will drop down your chances of recovering the data.
- Step 2:- You need file recovery software (I am going to advise Recuva). You can get file recovery software here.
- Step 3:- Download it and run it in your PC or Laptop. Make sure that you are downloading this software in different drive from which you want to recover your data. This will ensure that no data is written on the drive from which you want to recover your stuff.
- Step 4:- When you’ll run Recuva it will show Recuva Wizard. In that wizard it will allow you to select what type of file you trying to recover. Then it will ask for file location. Give software adequate information so that time taken for recovery decreases. Then click on start.
- Step 5:- After scanning it will show all the deleted files. You can restore all the files that you want.
Note:- Some files are restorable but some of them are not 100% restorable because some part of that file may be over written. You can view those file form there but cannot restore them.
- Step 6:- If your drive is not in working state then you should take it the professional data recovery centre. Only working drives can be restored or recovered.