How To Fix Bluestacks Failed To Install | .MSI Log File Error: As you guys know that Bluestacks is one of the most popular emulators used to run Android games. But Bluestacks has so many Errors which we have discussed time to time as per our reader demand. Now days most of the Bluestacks users are facing installation error, today we are going to discuss on How to fix Bluestacks Failed to install or .MSI Log file error. Most of our reader are complaining about this issue and waiting for the solution, so we decided to give them a perfect cent percent working solution.
Basically this problem mainly arises in Bluestacks App Player Offline Setup. According to our research and all the efforts we get to know that problem of Bluestacks failed to install .MSI Log file was associated with Digital Signatures. In this case your PC was not able to find Bluestacks Digital Signatures, so you have to install Bluestacks Certificate manually. So download the certificate just follow the instructions step wise.
How To Fix Bluestacks Failed To Install | .MSI Log File Error
- First of all find your Bluestacks Offline App Player Setup File (.MSI) and open its Properties by right clicking on the item.
- Once you have opened the Properties click on Compatibility Tab and Check the box in front of “Run this Program in Compatibility Mode for” and then apply the changes.
- Now go for Digital Signatures Tab after that click on Details and then View Certificate.
- In Certificate dialogue box, now click on Install Certificate.
- In Certificate Import Wizard under the section of Store Location Click on the bubble in front of Current User.
- Now choose Automatically Select the Certificate Store based on the type of Certificate and then click on Next.
- Now you task is done finally click on Finish and you’ll get a message “The Import was Successful”.