How To Download Torrent Files With IDM :- Almost every one of you must be aware of the IDM. IDM stands for the Internet Download Manager which provides you to downloading files like songs, videos etc from the web at very high speed. IDM is rated as one of the best Download Manager as it was rated as 3.5 out of 5 by CNET and 4 out of 5 by Softpedia. Have you ever thought of downloading torrent files with IDM? If no, please read this article and download Torrent files with IDM at very high speed.
You will need third party software for downloading Torrent Files with IDM. Torrent Client that will allow you to download its files from IDM is ZBIGZ. ZBIGZ allows two type of downloading one is Free User and another is Premium User. Free User feature of ZBIGZ will come with several restrictions one of them is speed issue. Free User provides you speed up to 150 kbps whereas there were no such restrictions in Premium User. Read this article in brief and get the solution of how to download torrent files with IDM. We are discussing some key features of ZBIGZ so that you’ll get to know more about the software. There are so many several tricks about IDM get two of them “How to Increase Download Speed of IDM” and “How to Extend Trial Pack of IDM” here. Read about How to Download Torrent Files with IDM in detail.
Features OF ZBIGZ
- Provides Tremendous Download Speed.
- No need to ON your PC while Downloading Torrent File.
- Safe and Secure Download Protected with HTTPS Protocol.
- Full Videos and Music Streaming.
- No need to Download this Software, You can directly use it Online.
Download Torrent Files with IDM – Step By Step Guide
- The basic requirement for Downloading Torrent Files with IDM is the Torrent File or Magnet Link of that Torrent File which you want to Download.
- Now paste that Link in the space provided by ZBIGZ Tool. Before this you’ll need to go to this page ZBIGZ. After pasting the link just click on the GO button.
- When you click Go button it will ask your Account Type i.e. Free User or Premium User. Be prepare with the account before you start your download.
- Then login in to your account and select Free if your account type is free and wait for the full caching of the Torrent file. Caching the Torrent File will take up to a minute.
- Once your Caching is Completed you will get an option for downloading ZIP file as we shown in image.
- Click on .Zip Icon and your Downloading will start shortly.