How To Download Android Apps On PC From Google Play Store: – As you guys know that Android is one of the most popular operating systems. Most of the smartphone users are using Android as there operating system, if you know about Android then you must know about Google Play Store also. Google Play Store is market from where you can download Android apps, games and books etc. have you ever think of downloading these Android apps on your PC? If yes then read the article “How To Download Android Apps On PC From Google Play Store”. Seriously it is great idea to download Android Apps on PC. If you are not using Wi-Fi then this is a very helpful method for your guys. Downloading Apps on mobile data becomes costly because mobile data cards are becoming costly day by day. I am also one of that who uses mobile data for downloading therefore I hunt this method for me and people like me. You can go through this article How To Download Android Apps On PC From Google Play Store and downloading apps on PC from Google Play Store becomes too easy for you. Here we described each step so precisely so that you can’t get any problem while downloading. Read How To Download Android Apps On PC From Google Play Store.
Also Read :- How To Fix Google Play Store Error 921 On Android
How To Download Android Apps On PC From Google Play Store – Steps
- Step 1:-To download Android Apps on PC from Google Play Store you need and Google Chrome Extension. To install that extension you have to click the link. Install Google Chrome Extension. Once you click on the link you have click on “+ Free” tab. Then it will ask you to confirm new extension for this click on “ADD”.
- Step 2:- Once you installed the extension. Open chrome extensions then enable the installed extension and then go to Option.
- Step 3:- When you head towards option it will ask you to fill your Email (Used on Google Play Store), your Password and GSF ID KEY.
How To Get GSF ID KEY
- Step 4:- To Get GSF ID KEY type in your Android keypad. “*#*#8255#*#*” (without quotes).
- Step 5:- When you type this keyword it will automatically takes you to “GTalk Service Monitor”. From above method if you are not able to get your GSF ID KEY then install “Device ID” app on your Android it will give you your GSF ID KEY.
- Step 6:- Enter all the Details like your Gmail ID, Password and GSF ID Key. Then sign in.
- Step 7:- Now go to Google Play Store and search for the app you want to download. After finding the app click on install if you want to install it on your Android Phone. If you want to download it on your PC click on Download apk.
- Step 8:- That’s all. Now you can enjoy downloading apps on your pc.
Hope you like this article “How To Download Android Apps On PC From Google Play Store”. If you have any problem you can comment it below.