How To Downgrade From Android Lollipop to Kitkat : Android Lollipop is recently launched for Nexus devices and Moto devices. But most of the users are not happy with the performance of the new operating system because it has so many bugs. Expectations with Android lollipop is so much because the previous versions of Android are awesome and therefore people are thinking that Google will again do the amazing job and satisfy their users. This time Google lags behind to fulfill users’ expectations. After the Android 5.0 update was released from day one users starts complaining and they are mostly nexus users. They start facing so many issues like Google Play Store Unknown Error 505, phone starts making rattling noise after they click any image or sometime their phone goes off and there are also so many issues. After this Google also provide another update 5.0.1 but this update has also failed to fix all bugs. Situation is going to be worst day by day therefore Nexus users finally decided to downgrade from Android 5.0 to Android 4.4.4 (Lollipop to Kitkat).
Downgrade Nexus From Android 5.0 to Android 4.4.4
Downgrading Nexus operating system is not a difficult job in fact it is quite simple to downgrade Android OS on Nexus device. Nexus allows you to choose your OS by your own you can choose whichever Android version you like. If you wish to downgrade to Android 4.3 jellybean that was also possible, but this time our main concern is how to downgrade Android 5.0 to Android 4.4.4.
Download Google Play Store 5.2.13
Pre – Requirements for Downgrading from Android 5.0 to Android 4.4.4
How To Downgrade From Android Lollipop to Kitkat
- After downloading ADB Tool you have to move the factory image file into ADB Tools folder and unpack it.
- Before this make sure that USB Debugging mode should be enabled. If you forget to on that then follow Settings >> Developer Options and check the box next to “USB Debugging”.
- You also need to unblock the bootloader of your Android device.
- After this turn off your Android device.
- Now you have to enter in Fastboot mode for this simply press Power Button and Volume Down Button.
Note : Here Touchscreen of your device is going to work you have to navigate through Volume Up-Down button and for confirming the decision you have to choose Power button.
- Go to “Wipe Cache Partition” with the help of volume button and then hit Power button to confirm.
- Also you need to go “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” then hit Power to confirm.
- After this connect your nexus device to PC via USB cable.
- Now, open up the ADB tools folder and find flash-all.bat file and then double click on it.
- That’s all after all this your Nexus will reboot with whatever version of Android you flashed on it.
Hope you enjoyed reading this article “How To Downgrade From Android Lollipop to Kitkat” and you are not going to face any problem while downgrading your Nexus device from Android 5.0 lollipop to Android 4.4.4 Kitkat.