How to Add PayPal On Google Play Store : As you know that almost every Android user choose Google Play Store for downloading apps and games. In Google Play Store there are different types of like some apps are free whether some of the apps are paid. If you wish to download paid apps from Google Play Store then you have to add an account for downloading such apps. Google Play Store allows you to buy those apps with the help of credit cards, Google Play Credit, gift cards, and in middle of the last year finally Google Play Store added PayPal as a payment method. Below we discussed How to Add PayPal on Google Play Store for downloading paid apps and make other payments related to Google Play Store.
In this tutorial our main objective is on how to add PayPal o n Google Play Store. Adding a new method for buying and downloading apps or games is quite an easy process. You can add your PayPal account to Google Play Store and make your payments fast and secure. If you had ever added a payment method in Google Play Store then you might be aware that you have to enter the details for the first time so you also have to enter details of your PayPal account for the first time. With the last update for Google 5.0 it becomes easier for adding PayPal account to your Google Play Store. Follow the steps discussed below for adding PayPal to Google Play Store.
Also Read :
Download and Install Google Play Services
Download Latest Google Play Store
Read How To Add PayPal On Google Play Store
- First of all go to Google Play Store and Login into your account.
- Then go to “Settings” by selecting Three Horizontal Line at the left top corner.
- Then move towards “My Account” there you’ll see “Payment Methods”.
- There click on “Add Payment Method” there you just need to tap on “Add PayPal” button.
- After this you’ll need to do “Sign” into your PayPal account by entering PayPal email and password and then tap on log in. After this Google Play Store will confirm your account and then you are all set.
- That’s all. Now you are free to use your PayPal account for buying any app or game from Google Play Store.