Fix iTunes Error 7 or Windows Error 193 : This Windows Error 193 is becoming so common now days most of the Windows users are complaining about this Windows Error 193. This error generally arises when you have an apple application installed in your Windows PC. This Windows Error 193 also known as iTunes Error 7. When there is any problem regarding installing and updating of the apple application you’ll get this error iTunes Error 7 or Windows Error 193. You can also say that this error arises by misconfigured system files in your Windows system. You can try uninstalling and reinstalling iTunes but in most of the cases this will not help and the error message persists. Read here how to fix iTunes Error 7 Windows Error 193.
iTunes Error 193 or Windows Error 193 – Error Message
If there is problem with the iTunes you are using in your PC or your iTunes is malfunctioning then you’ll see one of the following error message :
- “iTunes was not installed correctly, Please reinstall iTunes. Error 7(Windows Error 193)”
- “iTunes Error 7 (Windows Error 193)
- C:\Program File 9×86)\Common Files Apple \Apple Application Support\zlibl.dll not designed to run on Windows or customise errors
- “iTunes has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. iTunes Error 7(Windows Error 193). Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.”
If you look at the depth of the error then you notice that the main reason you may see these messages is because Apple Application Support has an error, and without this application many application on your computer with not work correctly, or will fail to load.
Read : Fix RunDll Error
How To Fix iTunes Error 7 Windows Error 193
You can try one of the following solutions and fix iTunes Error 7 or Windows Error 193.
First Method : Reinstalling iTunes
You can try uninstalling and then reinstalling iTunes this may help you but this not so much effective solution. But can give it a try because this is too simple and if this can fix your iTunes Error 7 then you’ll not need to go for the technical solutions.
- You can straight away go to “Control Panel”
- Then you have to go to “Programs”
- Then click on “Uninstall a Program”. Then it will show you a list of all the application installed on your device.
- Then make a right click on “iTunes” and choose “Uninstall/Change”
- Follow the on screen direction for uninstalling iTunes
Second Method : Fix Through Command Prompt
- Click on “Start” >> “All program” >> “Accessories”
- Then make a right click on “Command prompt” and choose to “Run as Administrator”
- Then type a command “CHKDSK /F”
- Now wait for some time, CHKDSK /F will scan your hard drive for errors and fixes them. If you get a message “filesystem is locked and a chkdsk cannot e performed at this time. Do you wish to run CHKDSK on a restart?” choose Yes and then restart the computer for CHKDSK to run.
- Once CHKDSK is completed and fixing the errors try to open iTunes. Hopefully it’ll open successfully and you are done after this.
Third Method : Fix it with Software
- If none of the above method will work for you then you can try this fully automated solution.
Download the software from the link and install it in your PC.
- Then click on the Scan button and after the scan if it will show any error message click on “Fix Error”.
- That’s all you are done now.
Hopefully you enjoyed “Fix iTunes Error 7 Windows Error 193” article and your problem must be solved till now. If you have any confusion then don’t hesitate you can ask through comments.