Fix HTC One M8 Camera Crashes Issue : HTC One M8 is launched in March 2015 from the day of release it created a buzz in market and most of the users are switching from their usual Android to HTC One M8. HTC One M8 is exceptionally good of its features and also it was launched by a great smartphone company that is HTC. HTC One M8 is offering so many good features like 5.0 inches of screen having resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels and with screen type of Super LCD3 Capacitive Touchscreen. HTC One M8 offers internal storage of 16/32 GB, 2GB RAM which is expandable up to 128 GB with microSD Card and 5 MP of camera. Camera of HTC One M8 has amazing camera but now days most of the One M8 users are complaining about camera issues. Users said that HTC One M8 Camera Crashes and show a message Unfortunately Camera has Stopped. If you are one of those users then read this full article How to Resolve/ Fix HTC One M8 Camera Crashes Issue.
First of all we want to tell you that this is not a technical issue. In order to fix this HTC One M8 Camera Issue you have to change some settings and it will automatically be done. We have done some research on this topic regarding HTC One M8 Camera Issue and finally came up with the best and easiest solution. Below we have mentioned steps on how to fix HTC one m8 camera crashes issue.
HTC One M8 Camera Issues – Reasons
- Main reason for this camera crash issue is pre installed application.
- You can keep this app and use built in camera app.
Fix HTC One M8 Camera Crashes Issue : Unfortunately Camera has Stopped
- First of all you’ve to login in Lass Pass App.
- After successful login click on preferences.
- Now click on edit app preference then from the app association select Camera option.
- After all this click on “Don’t Show Fill Window”.
- That does all now you’ve fixed HTC One M8 camera issues.