Fix Gpedit.msc Access Denied Error : Have to ever faced error like this i.e. gpedit.msc. I am quite sure that you must have faced errors like this those says access is denied. These are the most common windows error almost faced by everyone. Today we are going to discuss a type of error which also says access is denied. Basically it is an .msc error. Read Fix Gpedit.msc in Windows 7. Here you get the perfect tips for solving Gpedit.msc access is denied. One day I am working on my PC and suddenly I tried to open Group Policy Editor for some work then I realized that I am not able to access that because of gpedit.msc error. Then I found that I am not even able to access all other commands with .msc extensions like service.msc. That day I worked a lot for the solution and today I get the perfect solution therefore I am discussing it with our reader. Read How To Fix Gpedit.msc Error in Windows 7.
Fix Error DNS_Probe_Finished_Nxdomain – Web Page is not Available
What is Gpedit.msc Error?
Basically gpedit.msc is designed for Group Policy Editor for Windows. It allows some control to the group of users what they can do and what they can’t do it also disable certain features of Windows for those users. With this gpedit.msc privilege you can make the user unable to power off the computer. This is just a brief introduction about gpedit.msc error. Read full guide for fixing gpedit.msc error in Windows 7.
Download Avast Antivirus Free with License Key
Fix Gpedit.msc Access Denied | Gpedit.msc Error in Windows 7
You can fix gpedit.msc error by restoring your system to a particular point but for this you have a system restore point which you have made when your system is working fine. If you don’t have that restore point then read the other solutions for this gpedit.msc error.
Fix Error 80072f8f in Windows Phone
Method 1 : As you know that this problem may vary from users to users therefore installing Microsoft Management Console 3.0 for Windows XP may work for you. Try to download and install MMC (Microsoft Management Console) from the link.
Download MMC Here
Method 2 : Play with Registry
- First of all Registry Editor (Run > regedit.exe).
- Now search “HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.msc” and then delete the registry entry on the right side.
- Once you have deleted the registry go to run and type gpedit.msc. Then it will open an “Open With” dialog.
- Now select the second option and browse to get a custom option then browser to “C:\Windows\System32\mmc.exe”.
- After this new option appears select “Microsoft Management Console”.
- Don’t forget to check “always use the selected program to open this kind of file”.
- That’s all you have successfully fixed Gpedit.msc Error in windows 7.