Bluestacks Market Not Found Error Solved: – Bluestacks is one of the most popular Android emulator available in market. Even most of the Android users are using Bluestacks to run Android App in their PC or laptop. Once install Bluestacks to your PC, and then you are able to download all the Android Apps with Bluestacks. After installing Bluestacks to your PC you can enjoy your favorite games on bigger screen.
Now an issue is rising that most of the users are getting an error “Bluestacks Market Not Found Error”. This is arising because when you are installing any app it searches for a local Bluestacks market for the installer file; sometimes that app was not present in the local market that’s why this error is encountered. Don’t worry this issue is now solved read this full article to fix Bluestacks market not found error.
How To Fix Bluestacks Market Not Found Error
There are three ways to solve this problem you can try any of them and get rid of this problem.
Install APK File Directly
This is one of the easiest methods. You can directly install the APK file instead of searching that game in Bluestacks local market. Once you have installed the APK file then you can install that using Bluestacks Player.
How to Install APK file
- After installing, Right Click on the .apk file and then click on “Open with”.
- Then click on “Browse” and navigate to “C:\Program Files\Bluestacks” or for 64-bit computers, “C:\Program Files (x86)\Bluestacks”.
- Then double click on “HD-ApkHandler.exe”.
- Then .apk file will be installing into Bluestacks and notify you when it is done.
Note:- Check on “Always use the selected program to open this kind of file” if you wish to associate apk files with Bluestacks.
Install Application Using Google Play Store
As you see that all the Android applications are available on Google Play Store so it is better and easier to download that application from Google Play Store instead of installing it from local Bluestacks store.
- Open Bluestacks then click on My Apps from the top main menu.
- Then click on the Help from App list.
- Then change the URL to play.google.com, and then enter.
- After this a window will appear to you and it will allow you to choose between “Browser” and “Play Store”, select Play Store and check on “Use by default for this action”.
- If you never used Play Store or any Google Service on Bluestacks then it’ll force you to login.
- You can loin with your Google Account.
Install Google Market Play Store App
In some Bluestacks play store application was installed but in some cases it was not installed by default you have to install manually.
You have to download some applications in the given order.
- After downloading all these applications installation process is same as we discussed in step 1.
Also Read : Candy Crush Saga APK File For Android
If you have any problem regarding this article “Bluestacks Market Not Found Error Solved”. Then feel free to comment and ask for solution.